Whether it be No to austerity or No to huge pay packages for various executive directors of UK plc there is certainly movement underway in both the political and business worlds at the moment. The news yesterday that Andrew Moss, CEO of Aviva plc had resigned following a 'bloody' AGM last week should... Read More ›
Amanda Bolt Associates is delighted to announce the launch of a coaching and mentoring service with programmes designed specifically for investor relations and corporate communications professionals at all levels. Further details can be found by clicking http://www.amandabolt.com/investor-relations-services/ir-executive-coaching-mentoring Over... Read More ›
Gender diversity in the boardroom has risen up the political and business agenda in 2011. Amanda Bolt looks at the current recommendations for action in recruiting more women to boards, and how IROs can help. This article was published in the UK Investor Relations Society's Informed Magazine (Autumn... Read More ›
- Power To The People - Boards Were You Not Listening?
- IR Executive Coaching & Mentoring Service Launched
- Women on Boards - What Action Are You Taking?
- Is Investor Relations One Step Closer To The Board?
- Spring is Here! Time for an IR Audit
- Investor Relations - Equity ISAs - Will There Be Significant New Funds Available?
- Defining Your Communications Programme - Investor Relations and Public Relations
- Investor Relations - Different Things to Different Companies
- Guest Speaker for Investor Relations Society
- Welcome to our Investor Relations blog