Investor Relations Services
Accessing capital through the capital markets is increasingly more competitive. This makes your investor relations strategy of key importance.
Working alongside your existing advisers, Amanda Bolt Associates can work with you to review your current investor relations programme, resources and requirements. This ensures you gain the maximum impact from your efforts and listing. Our IR services are suitable for LSE Main Market, AIM and PLUS companies.
Adding value at all stages of your investor relations programme:
- IR solutions tailored to your specific requirements
- the facility to build your own ‘IRO’ service which is co-ordinated and flexible
- cost effective, consultancy based
- removing the burden of investor relations activities from the CEO or FD
- IR audit, identifying areas where improvements can be made
- advising on what your broker, analysts and the market will expect
- a more coordinated approach to help improve your relationships with advisers
- tailored IR training for executive management, non executive directors and support staff
We have extensive knowledge of the main industry service providers and can help you appoint providers of such services as share register analysis, annual report production and IR website development.
We also work with IR professionals across all segments of the industry, within corporates and brokers/investment banks, who may want a fresh perspective on their current role, how to raise their profile and plan for their next role in IR.
Below are some of the questions you may like covered in more detail. You may have others. Either way let us know and we will work with you to answer them and help you meet your business objectives. We look forward to hearing from you.
Are you a CEO considering floating your company?
Are you looking for a new approach to your IR programme?
Do you know what to expect from your broker(s) and what they expect from you?
Is your message getting across to the investment community? How is your message standing out from the crowd?
Are you looking for flexibility and cost effectiveness in your investor relations requirements, or are you seeking to set up or enhance an in-house function?
Are you an Investor relations/corporate communications professional looking to be more effective, raise your profile and plan for your next role?